Thursday, April 10, 2014

how to cook eggs properly

i so need this video as future reference. indulge me.

it's been a while that i've been cooking meals for my kids at home now. i'm getting the hang of it. 

last week, my only fail was the pineapple chicken which turned out to be too sweet.  so far, i've done chicken sinigang, pork sinigang, sauteed squash and sitaw (which was a hit even with my parents), fried pork chops (which was kinda hard, according to my son, but tasty)...

but my fascination with all kinds of egg recipes is getting bigger. next thing you know, i'm making eggs benedict!

i should start stalking following this erwan heusaff guy.



It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: 
it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. 
We are like eggs at present. 
And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. 
We must be hatched or go bad.

~ C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment