Friday, February 03, 2006

no title... duh...

if i could just get through this day... if i could just get through these last 2 months of my pregnancy... i'll be okay, i guess.

the past few weeks since the new year had been nothing but dull, irritating and tiring. both at work and at home. i try hard not to get affected at home so as not to affect the personality of my unborn baby. but sometimes, things just get so... frustrating. work is taking its toll on me. i'm BORED with working -- in the same company, for the same boss, with the same problems. every morning, i drag myself to the office. i look forward to weekends. can you believe i've been absent 4 times this month? which was unusual last year. i so look forward to my maternity leave come april. when finally i can take a break from it all. and maybe re-evaluate my position in the work i do. maybe i really do need to change careers, just as i've written here few months back. baby in my tummy is keeping me from going virtually insane here. of course, cesar and migo are always there for me but they can drive me crazy sometimes too. but i love, love, love them anyways! i'd never give up these 3 special people in my life for anything!

anyway.... (sigh) i've just got to keep on keeping on... so god help me....

No comments:

Post a Comment