Sunday, December 05, 2010

dear santa claus

my friend was telling me the other day about how old her kids found out the truth about dear old santa.  and i was telling her how kids suddenly are no longer kids when they find out, to which she agreed.

and now, here i am, feeling like a kid again, jotting down my christmas wish list.  after all, i am still a kid at heart.  so here goes nothing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dear santa,

i know i've been good this year.  so please, please let me get what i want for christmas.  here's a list so you won't have a hard time thinking what to get me.

iphone 4g


you know i've wanted to replace my samsung d90 for some time now?  i love that it's dual sim but other than that, it doesn't really have anything else i like.  






macbook air
i have been considering handing down my asus eeepc to the kids.  and since i want an apple phone, might as well get anmacbook air right?  ok, santa, if you're on a budget, an ipad will do.  or an ipod touch....?




nikon d90

i know, i know... i'm selfish, i admit that i am.  i already got my nikon d3000 last august but you know i'd buy the d90 if i had more moolah.

and if you think that's still too much, a 55-200mm AF-S f/4-5.6G lens for my existing d3000 will do.








and if it's not too much to ask, dear santa, i wouldn't mind getting a brand new car.








so, that's basically what i want right now.  god, i love christmas!  it's the only time of the year when wishes come true!

love,
chari


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment