Saturday, September 03, 2005

the number 2

today, the 2nd day of september 2005, cesar and i went to migo's school to get his very first report card. we were excited coz it's our first time to do something like this in our family life.

it turned out that migo is 2nd in his nursery class. of course, cesar and i are very very proud. considering that he started school at 2½ years old and he's the youngest in his class. cesar and i agreed not to pressure him into being number one, but then again we would strive to help him achieve it if he can.

today too, i went on my first visit to my OB for check-up of my 2nd baby in my tummy. learned that i'm on my 9th week of pregnancy which means i just finished my 2nd month. my new OB is dra. clemencia lasam. love her coz she's so easy to talk to. we already talked about scheduling my CS operation because i told her i don't want to experience labor pains again. i had to tell her the trauma i went through in 33 hrs of labor when i gave birth to migo 3 years ago. she also suggested ligation if i didn't want to have another baby after this. later, when cesar and i talked about it, cesar didn't like the idea.

anyway, today was a "2" day. nothing to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment