Wednesday, November 25, 2009

10 Reasons (Side B)

I've decided, after my previous blog entry, that I have to make another list. Of the opposite. And since I did not complete the 10 reasons why I love going to work, I expect that this time, I may have more than 10 reasons why I hate going to work. So here goes.

10. Traffic. Yes, I live in the outskirts of Metro Manila. It takes me 45 to 60 minutes to commute to work depending on how heavy the traffic is in EDSA. If by car, I can take alternate route in the sidestreets of Caloocan and make it in less than 30 minutes, but unfortunately, I still do not have my much coveted dream vehicle.

9. Going home at night. There are days when just as I arrive at work, I wish it's time to go home.

8. Aero at 6:30 in the morning Tuesdays and Thursdays. Jogging/brisk walking at 6a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Would rather do this than commute to the office at these early hours.

7. What to wear, AGAIN?

6. Missing Facebook and Farmville. (All social networking sites and games sites are blocked by a firewall at the office. Boo!)

5. Knowing (at the back of my mind) that others are paid better for doing nothing or not doing their job well. (At the risk of my boss and his relatives reading this, may I say, Sir, with all due respect, that it sucks.)

4. Annoying people. Why the heck did they hire such people? (Phew)

3. Would rather sleep. (Needs no explanation.)

2.

1. Hubby or Migo or Julla whining Mommy don't go to work. That always always does it, I'm off for the day.

When i think about it, I guess it's not so bad going to work. Coz I actually had a hard time completing 10 slots.