Sunday, May 08, 2011

mother's day



my friend andre often tells me i'm such a great and patient mom.  in the mothering department, i do not believe i am excelling but i do try my best. 

now here's a mom who i know has been striving perfection in mothering since i was a little girl.  well, she's still not perfect and i guess never will be.  but what matters most is that she's always been there for me and my brothers, through thick and thin, unconditionally loving us and forgiving us. 

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!  We love you sooo much!



A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us;
when adversity takes the place of prosperity;
when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us;
when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us,
and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness,
and cause peace to return to our hearts.


-Washington Irving

No comments:

Post a Comment